Hello! My name is Julia Ganch, I am a fashion, wedding and portrait photographer. I am glad to welcome you on my website!
I am a professional photographer and artist. I was born and grew up in Donetsk, Ukraine. Now I live in one of the most beautiful towns in Turkey, Marmaris. I came to photography through painting, since I am a graduate of the Donetsk Art School (graphic design and advertising) in 2007.
In 2008 I graduated from the Kiev National University of Culture and Arts, Specialization: fashion industry, fashion design.
2009 — training course in photostudio “FL@SH” from photographer E.Ermishin.
2009 Cooperation with modeling agencies KOLTSO produsers group, EGO Models, LILY Model Managment.
2010 — Teacher of photoart in modeling agency KOLTSO.
In 2010 I founded my photo studio in Donetsk STUDIO Y.
2011-2015 Fashion & Beauty photographer in the magazine SUGAR.
2012 -2015 Fashion editor and designer of the magazine SUGAR.
I’ve lived in Marmaris since 2014. I shoot elegant and emotional photos for beautiful, loving, real people. Since 2015 I’ve been engaged in organization of symbolic wedding ceremonies.
In 2019 I fulfilled my old dream and visited Cappadocia for the first time and fell head over hills with this amazing region. Since that time, for several years, I’ve been back here again and again. But one fine day I decided that this is the place where I want to settle down and create things of beauty.
I always venture further a field and strive for higher professionalism. Among many various workshops, master classes and seminars attended by me I’d mention:
* Lectures by Alexander Vasiliev: «Modern fashion trends», «History of make-up».
* Seminars of Konstantin Bogomolov: «Professional image design: Working with a private client.» «Fashion of the XXI century: all styles and directions.» Stylish image: theory and design. " «Professional image design: work in the fashion industry.»
* Seminar of Jana Pavlidis: «Image-analysis of fashion trends».
* Jeanne Dubski's seminar: «Icons of the twentieth century style: fashionable stylizations of retro-images».
* School of Alexander Vasiliev: «Style, Interior and Fashion.»
* Master Class Oleg Titiaev: «Fashion and Beauty Photogallery»
* Master Class by Alexander Morderer: «Commercial photography from idea to incarnation»
* Master Classes Photographers: Marina Stenko, Anton Burchak, Anatoly Kasyanov.
What I'm photographing:
- Wedding photo shoots (painting, walking, if necessary, and tremulous preparations for the celebration, as well as celebrations with guests);
- Love story (usually small romantic photosession up to 3 hours, during which I try to capture feelings - tenderness and warmth, caring and affection, or maybe passion and passion - what kind do you have?)
- Photo tours of Marmaris! I live here and, believe me, I know what to show you, so that the photo session becomes an exciting and informative walk with a lot of emotions captured in the photo;
- Individual photo sessions of various formats;
- Fashion, advertising photography (including subject photography for catalogs);
- Creating a portfolio of models (model portfolio or beech);
- Photojournalism (reportage, photo stories);
- Documentary family photography (the possibility of cooperation for several years - creating a story about your life in photographs).